Pure Organza Purple Handloom Saree
Instant ₹ 200 OFF on all PREPAID orders in India using Razorpay
Beautifully designed saree in a soft handloom organza fabric; this gorgeous purple toned saree is a great summer pick. It is lightweight, comfortable and stylish. This 100% pure organza saree has a heavy zari pallu. It comes with a matching bouse piece and gives a sophisticated as well as chic look.
Styling tip: Style this beautiful saree with a chic clutch bag and statement jadau earrings and choker. Go for shimmer eyeshadow in a blush pink color and glossy coral lips. Pair it with chic heels in gold colour. Finish the look with a low bun for that diva look.
How to care for organza sarees?
- Always hand wash your precious organza sarees. Start with 'water testing' a small portion first - If the fabric undergoes any stretching, shrinking, tightening, or wrinkling - then dry clean your organza saree or follow the wash/care instructions given by the saree manufacturer. If the saree stays normal even after the 'water test', then you can hand wash it by soaking the saree in water (mixed with mild detergent) for 30 minutes and then rinsing the saree with running cold water.
- Don't wring your organza sarees. Instead, place the saree on a flat surface, put a towel on it and press it to drain excess water. Make sure that the saree does not face direct sunlight. Instead, use a shaded area to dry the saree. Always place the saree to dry on a flat surface. As the organza fabric is delicate, hanging it may result in creases.
- After drying, wrap your organza saree in a soft muslin cloth. Store the saree in a cool, dry place. Additionally, refold your organza sarees from time to time to avoid permanent creases & ripping of the fabric.
- For stain removal, soak the stained area with a mild stain solution for a few minutes, then wash the area with cold water.
Sunasa has a simple and hassle free return and/or exchange policy for certain products purchased from the Website provided following conditions are fulfilled:
- The products must be returned to Sunasa within 2 (two) days from date it is delivered to you.
- Please check whether the product(s) are listed as non-returnable or non-exchangeable under the product description
- . All the products sold on sale or using discount codes are non returnable.
- The product must be returned in its original condition along with the invoice, all labels, tags, authenticity cards, dust bags, designer boxes, hangers, if any, and other packaging intact sold as a part of the product. Freebies and gifts given by Sunasa wouldn't be exchanged.
- Any garment sought to be returned or exchanged, should be unworn and unwashed. Garments that are found to be worn or damaged or soiled will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Products customised to your requirements are not liable for refunds or exchange.
- Products returned under this policy will be subjected to quality testing/inspection.
- Returns/exchanges on silk products will only be accepted in extreme situations or if wrong item is received. The customer may get asked to provide video proofs to Sunasa.
- In the event that the product to be returned satisfies the Statutory Refund Criteria, you will be entitled to a refund of the consideration for such product which will be credited to the original account or mode of payment. A transaction fees maximum upto six percent of order value may be deducted. Whereas "Statutory Refund Criteria” means any one of these cases-
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this policy, Sunasa reserves a right to reject any request for return and/or exchange of any products without giving any reasons for the same. In such cases, products will be sent back to the customer at the original shipping address.
- Sunasa Wallet may be subjected to deductions of any benefits for example any discounts availed, shipping or delivery charges waiver, etc., if any.
- Customized or special delivery orders cannot be returned/exchanged.
- The returns procedure can also be initiated through the Website by following the below mentioned steps:
- Alternatively, you can initiate the returns/exchange procedure by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are not the actual purchaser but received the product from some Sunasa customer, (for example as gift), you will have to request the concerned Sunasa customer to initiate the return process.
- Upon receiving a Returns/Exchange Request request, Sunasa will communicate to you on the same trail mail. This email chain must be used in all communication(s) with Sunasa.
- You can return the product with any one of the below options in the Returns/Exchange Request:
- Sunasa will send you a confirmatory e-mail upon receiving the products. Upon undertaking quality test and inspecting the product, Sunasa will inform you about its decision with respect to acceptance or rejection of the products within 5 (five) working days of receiving the product.
- If Sunasa accepts the return/exchange request, value of the product returned/exchanged will be will be credited into original payment method in 3-8 (three to eight) working days of receiving the product. However, if Sunasa rejects the return/exchange we will ship the product back to you.
- If you have any questions, issues, or concerns about your return, or are having trouble with the online returns process, you can email us at email@example.com.
Should this happen, we will keep you informed regularly.
1. Our products get shipped to you within 5 - 8 working days.
2. If your product(s) is being customised, there might be a delay in the delivery time.
We have a 2-day return policy, which means you have 2 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a refund, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a refund, you can contact us at Contact@sunasa.in. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any refund related questions at Contact@sunasa.in.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. You would be asked for a video proof starting from unpacking the product.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as silk products), custom products (such as special orders or customised/personalized items). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on items bought with discount codes, coupon codes or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, we will ship a replacement / exchange order for your product(s).
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
I cant share picture since I already gifted it to my sister in law and would be buying one for myself soon. Excellent saree in a beautiful colour... Just as shown in the pictures. was apprehensive initially if I would receive same saree or not but happy to get exactly what was expected.
As a handloom saree collector, I am really happy with this saree. Thanks Sunasa.