Naaz Red Bridal Lehenga
A gorgeous embroidered lehenga signifying the tales of royalty and exclusiveness is here to dress you up like a princess. Amplified with an exquisite regal feel, this comes in a sensual red tone. A beautiful wedding outfit that reflects emotions giving shape to bespoke luxury in a vibrant red is a guarantee to make you stand out of the crowd. This monotone ensemble is embellished with zarkan work and thread work embroideries all over its fabric.
Styling tip: Twirl this lehenga with a jadau maang tika, statement chaand balis and jadau bangles. Go for shimmer eyeshadow in a blush pink color and glossy coral lips. Pair it with chic stone embellished heels in a red colour. Finish the look with lustrous loose curls.
Delivery: 5 - 8 working days
Important Note: Our products are hand embellished and delicate. Lehengas require careful handling, hence we offer exchange only in extreme circumstances.
Cleaning Instructions: Dry clean only
Handling Instructions: Recommended to store in muslin or cotton
Sunasa has a simple and hassle free return and/or exchange policy for certain products purchased from the Website provided following conditions are fulfilled:
- The products must be returned to Sunasa within 2 (two) days from date it is delivered to you.
- Please check whether the product(s) are listed as non-returnable or non-exchangeable under the product description. Sunasa may update this list from time to time and without any prior intimation to you. All the products sold on sale or using discount codes are non returnable and can only be exchanged in certain conditions.
- The product must be returned in its original condition along with the invoice, all labels, tags, authenticity cards, dust bags, designer boxes, hangers, if any, and other packaging intact sold as a part of the product. Freebies and gifts given by Sunasa wouldn't be exchanged.
- Any garment sought to be returned or exchanged, should be unworn and unwashed. Garments that are found to be worn or damaged or soiled will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Products customised to your requirements are not liable for refunds or exchange.
- Products returned under this policy will be subjected to quality testing/inspection.
- Returns/exchanges on silk products will only be accepted in extreme situations or if wrong item is received. The customer may get asked to provide video proofs to Sunasa.
- In the event that the product to be returned satisfies the Statutory Refund Criteria, you will be entitled to a refund of the consideration for such product which will be credited to the original account or mode of payment. Whereas "Statutory Refund Criteria” means any one of these cases-
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this policy, Sunasa reserves a right to reject any request for return and/or exchange of any products without giving any reasons for the same. In such cases, products will be sent back to the customer at the original shipping address.
- Sunasa Wallet may be subjected to deductions of any benefits for example any discounts availed, shipping or delivery charges waiver, etc., if any.
- Customized or special delivery orders cannot be returned/exchanged.
- The returns procedure can also be initiated through the Website by following the below mentioned steps:
- Alternatively, you can initiate the returns/exchange procedure by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are not the actual purchaser but received the product from some Sunasa customer, (for example as gift), you will have to request the concerned Sunasa customer to initiate the return process.
- Upon receiving a Returns/Exchange Request request, Sunasa will communicate to you on the same trail mail. This email chain must be used in all communication(s) with Sunasa.
- You can return the product with any one of the below options in the Returns/Exchange Request:
- Sunasa will send you a confirmatory e-mail upon receiving the products. Upon undertaking quality test and inspecting the product, Sunasa will inform you about its decision with respect to acceptance or rejection of the products within 5 (five) working days of receiving the product.
- If Sunasa accepts the return/exchange request, value of the product returned/exchanged will be will be credited into original payment method in 3-8 (three to eight) working days of receiving the product. However, if Sunasa rejects the return/exchange we will ship the product back to you.
- If you have any questions, issues, or concerns about your return, or are having trouble with the online returns process, you can email us at email@example.com.
Should this happen, we will keep you informed regularly.
1. Our products get shipped to you within 5-8 working days.
2. If your product(s) is being customised, there might be a delay in the delivery time.
We have a 2-day return policy, which means you have 2 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a refund, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a refund, you can contact us at Contact@sunasa.in. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any refund related questions at Contact@sunasa.in.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. You would be asked for a video proof starting from unpacking the product.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as silk products), custom products (such as special orders or customised/personalized items). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on items bought with discount codes, coupon codes or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, we will ship a replacement / exchange order for your product(s).
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
Very very beautiful dream lehenga! Beautifully embellished with excellent finishing. Superb quality! Perfect price!
This was my first time ordering a lehenga online. It looks exactly as pictured on the website, beautiful and vibrant with great quality material. I had a tough time paying (payment wouldn't go through)but once I switched to a different card, there were no issues. The delivery was on-time to the UK. I received timely notification of the status of the product delivery. I am happy with my purchase from Sunasa and will be ordering other again in the future.